Sunday, June 1, 2014

One Crazy Stamper June Challenge

The One Crazy Stamper Design Team is sharing cards for our June Challenge today, which is "Anything Goes, with a splash, ribbon and glitter!"  This was a fun one for me - I am using Art Impressions "Stayin' Afloat (Sku#4254)", one of their fun Girlfriends images:
 My "splash" is the water... my "ribbon" is a pretty piece of blue organdy that I had in my stash... and my "glitter" is both the little orange gems on the sentiment, and I also used a Wink of Stella clear pen on all the swimsuits, you just can't see it in the photo.  I picked up a few Memory Box stencils the last time that I was at the OCS store, and used "Modern Radio Waves" with some sponged yellow and orange inks to create my sunny sky background (this was fun! check out the stencil selection that Lora has in the store!)  Here is a close-up of the gals:
Wink of Stella Clear (It's on the swimsuits - really!!)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, this is such a fun car! Really love that stenciled background

Nancy Ball said...

Amazing colouring, Karen and hilarious image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails