Thursday, June 26, 2014

Inspiration Sequin

We have a new challenge on the Art Impressions blog - "Inspiration Sequin", so we'd like to see a sequin or two on your cards!  I had a package of pastel sequins that I knew would work well with some Jillibean Soup papers that I have... so I pulled out the sweet Cupcake BFF Set to make my card:
I added some aqua stitching across the panels, and sprinkled a few sequins randomly on my card front:
Art Impressions stamps are not required to participate, but we do love to see them!  You should head on over to the Ai blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, and you can link up your creation while you're there.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card and those sequins are perfect for that paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails