Thursday, April 3, 2014

Senior-ita Gloria

This is my "Third of the month" post on the One Crazy Stamper blog, and I seem to be in a "bright" phase this week...it helps chase away the winter blahs!!  I am sharing a card using Stamping Bella's Seniorita Gloria, and I reached for my Doodlebug Springtime papers again...
I popped her up with some pop dots, then added a few enamel dots and some Baker's Twine.  I keep my cards fairly graphic & simple, so I opted to put the sentiment on the inside:

Here's a closeup of Gloria:

 
Don't forget that our challenge this month is "Anything Goes!"  You may use any stamped image for your card or project (no digis, please!) you can link up your creation here.
One Crazy Stamper products used:
 
Happy stamping!  Karen.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails