Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April OCS "Anything Goes" challenge

It's the first of the month, which means that there is a brand new challenge starting on the One Crazy Stamper blog, and we are sharing stamps from a variety of different companies for the month of April.  I am using a lovely new Stamping Bella stamp which was calling loudly for me to use some fun, bright papers (so that's just what I did).  Without further ado:
With all our gloomy weather of late, I loved making a bright & summery card!  I don't have a sunburst die, so I made my own template:

I cut a square of the yellow patterned paper the same size as my white background panel, then drew on the lines to make my sunburst.  Since I only used every other 'ray', I have enough for a second card.  I stitched them onto the white background with my sewing machine, using a zigzag stitch.  Here's a closeup of Sandy:

Supplies available in the One Crazy Stamper store:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
Hat: YR18, YR15, YR12, Y32
Drink: YG05, YG03, YG01, Y11
Bag/bikini: BG07, BG05, BG01, B00, R89, R85, R83, R81
Hair/sand: E57, E55, E53, E51
Glasses: 100, C7, C5, C3
Sky: B01, B000, B0000
 
The April challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog is "Anything Goes" - you may enter up to five times, and can use any stamped image, just not digital images.  Check out the OCS blog for all the details and to see the rest of the creations from our fabulous design team!
 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the sunburst! It works great with the bright colours. Anyone in southern Ontario would enjoy this card after our bleak winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails