Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentines

I have two valentines to share with you today, using two of the newly released 2014 sets: Love and Chocolate Set (Sku#4367) and Wanna Share Set (Sku#4368)  I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch for both cards (switched up a little!):
Here is the Love and Chocolate set... I actually had the card completely assembled before I realized that I'd used the sentiment from Wanna Share (but it works perfectly with both images!).  The sentiment included with this set reads: "Here's to love and obscene amounts of chocolate!"


 
And here is Wanna Share:

I must say, that Valentine's Day is probably the only time I'll put pink & red together on a card - it's definitely the one time that it works!

There are six brand new Valentine sets and three new sentiments available in the Art Impressions shop - you can find them all here.  Happy stamping everyone!
 
 


1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

OMG...funny images! Your card are wonderful...but your colouring is FABULOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails