Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Humble Artist's Swap

A few months ago I was thrilled to be asked to join a group of very talented ladies who are the Humble Artist's Swap group.  We do a bi-monthly swap, with very specific requirements!  I'll see if I can remember all of them for our February swap that I'm posting today:
Must use Kraft paper and/or Kraft borders
Must use either Roxy, Elemental, Typeset or ....
Must have an Art Philosophy shape
Must have 3 embellishments
Must have at least 6 layers
Must use at least 2 different stamp sets
Hope I got them all?  Here's what I came up with:

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a neat group to be part of! This is wonderful, can't wait to see the other things you make for them!

Jody Gustafson said...

Love your card. Haven't seen the Humble Artisit Group lately. Glad to see you're part of it. Your art is always inspiring. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Brenda said...

Oh how lovely! I haven't seen any posts lately from the Humble Artists group - good to see something again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails