Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dotty & A Shell

This is another card for my card class this weekend, using the current promotional papers "Dotty For You" and a cute little stamp set called A Shell.  I used the tissue stamping method by inking the whole image in Grey Mist ink, then using a tissue dabbed with Creme Brulee ink, I dabbed the image a couple of times, and then repeated it with Smoothie ink.  The overall effect is soft and multi-coloured.  You can't really tell in the photo, but I used a little pink and yellow chalk on the shell image to emphasize it a little more before adding Prisma glitter to the edges.
For my class we are doing two versions of each card, so here it is with the butterfly version I posted a few days ago:
Patterned papers are Dotty For You; Cardstock is Grey Wool, Creme Brulee, Smoothie & White Daisy; Baker's Twine, Paradise Assortment; Prisma Glitter; Stamp sets are Quick cards - A Butterfly & A Shell; Inks are Grey Mist, Smoothie & Creme Brulee; Licorice Opaque Pearl - all CTMH.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

These are beautiful! So well put together. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails