Friday, October 18, 2024

Sealed Sprigs Christmas Cards

 I am busy making up samples for the Craft ARound event at The Papercrafter's Workshop tomorrow, and was working on a couple of Christmas cards.  These are several of the various "Sealed Sprigs" dies from Spellbinders.


I don't own a Christmas wax seal stamp, so came up with the idea to use the Blank Circle stamp, and just glued on a snowflake diecut - it worked really well!


I also used Darlene's idea to create custom wax dots with my leftover wax, and love the way they look.


I've used a couple of ancient Spellbinders shaped dies on my cards - which felt good to pull out of my stash.

I've used the Spellbinders Silver Treasured Cardstock on my cards today - it cuts beautifully!

All of the Spellbinders products can be found at the Papercrafter's Workshop.





  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails