Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Just a Note

 Today I'm using the Floral J and Sentiment press plates from Spellbinders - and one of my new obsessions is the Pebble Betterpress Cotton Card Panels.  As opposed to the White (Porcelain) or Bisque (Cream) card panels - this is just the barest hint of grey!

I started by cutting my 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card panel in half - I was able to get two of these out of one piece!  After some careful alignment, I pressed the two plates using Pinkfresh Studio Stargazer ink - which has become another obsession of mine - the navy ink on the Pebble card panel is just perfection.  I adhered it to my Simple Stories Colorvibe Bold card base, and added a Stitched Scallop Rectangle die frame (doubled up for some extra depth!) in navy.
I pulled out my Holiday Blooms die set from Spellbinders, which is intended to be a Christmas set - but works beautifully here, to create a little floral spray across the bottom.  The sprigs are cut from some silver glitter paper, all the rest is just regular cardstock.  To finish things off, I added some silver rhinestones to the smaller flowers, as well as all the flowers that decorate the J.

All my supplies are from the Papercrafter's Workshop - they have all things Betterpress (and everything else) that you need to put your creations together.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails