Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Delivering Happiness

I had a fun Betterpress session this weekend (is it just me, or does everyone like to press a TON of stuff at one time??), so will be sharing lots of projects over the next few weeks.  Here is the Floral D and Sentiment press plate from Spellbinders.

I started by doing some Distress Oxide Ink blending on Bisque Betterpress cardstock - this is such great cardstock for blending!  I used Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers, overlapping just a little to achieve the great blended tones.  I sprinkled a little water over the whole panel to add a little more interest.

I pressed the D and sentiment using Black Betterpress ink, then ran it through my Big Shot using the Hemstitch Rectangle die for the diecut detail, then adhered it to my black card base with 3D foam tape.  A few white Liquid Pearls were added as the centers to the flowers.

The Papercrafter's Workshop is my go-to store for all things Spellbinders! (Okay, for all things, really...).  Their selection is great, and their shipping is fast.  Stay tuned for more Betterpress cards!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails