Tuesday, January 16, 2024

You're Clawsome

This is one of those stamp sets that I coveted the first time I saw it.  I resisted for a year or two, and then finally bought it.  It's not something I'm really going to use a lot... but I think as a kid, we all wanted to play the claw vending machine to try to win something awesome.  And while I've coloured and used it in the past, I'd never made it into an interactive card until today.

I stamped everything onto some cream cardstock and coloured them in with Copic markers before fussy cutting it all out.  I got onto the Lawn Fawn website, and looked up "You're Clawsome", and they have a video showing how to put together the claw slider using a penny and foam dots.  As long as you remember to do everything in the right order, it's actually pretty easy to assemble!

So when you tilt the card side to side, the claw slides back and forth with the little unicorn clasped in it.  I added a little Wink of Stella to the unicorn's horn and on a few other spots to give it some glimmer.  I can't believe that I got two of these made.  Happy to be using papers and stamps that I've had on hand for a while.

Paper and stamps are all Lawn Fawn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails