Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Wintry Forest

 I need a number of masculine cards over the next while, and this stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio is perfect to make a bunch at the same time.  It's a set of six treelines (the last is snow, which I didn't use today) - and I used my Pinkfresh Studio blue ink set which has four monochromactic colours that worked really well.  A few weeks ago I made a huge pile of sentiments using the Perfect Sentiments stamp and die set, so I had these words that were embossed with some irridescent silvery embossing powder on black cardstock.  After my ink blending, I added a Spellbinders decorative die to create the frame look, mounted it over black cardstock, and added the sentiment with some 3D foam adhesive.  I got two made, and have two more stencilled and ready to go.




I am playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio World Card Making Day challenge!  You can find the inspiration and participants here.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails