Thursday, July 28, 2022

For Glitzy

 A special card for one of my daughter's friends, who is turning 25 this week.  This is one of the Art Impressions freebie stamps that you can get when you order $30 or more from the Ai website (last year's image).  Piggies have a special meaning for this friend, so I made a cute little 4 1/4" square card.

The image is coloured with Copic markers, and I drew the party hat on myself.  The balloon is from the 29 Again stamp set, that I cut out and mounted with foam tape.  I tied a piece of black thread to the balloon, and then attached it to his tail.  For a little glimmer, I added Wink of Stella to the balloon, party hat and his snout.  Happy Birthday, Glitzy!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Very sweet! I'm sure she loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails