Thursday, December 30, 2021

Top 10 of 2021

 One of my favourite posts of the year!  It allows me to look at everything that I've posted this year, and to pick 10 favourites.  Some years it's easy, and some not.  I could've had a top 20 this year, for sure.  There were a whole bunch of slimlines as favourites this year, and two companies that I've enjoyed trying out their products: Pinkfresh Studio, and Pigment Craft Co.  And of course there are a few Art Impressions favourites.  In no particular order:











I lied... It's a top 11 of 2021... I really loved these thank you cards that I made for an engagement gift:

Thank you for your comments and support!  Here's looking forward to a crafty 2022.

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Everything you make is memorable and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails