Sunday, October 25, 2020

Photoplay Say it With Stamps

 For my recent Demo Days presentation at the Crafter's Workshop, I used several of the Say it With Stamps sets from Photoplay.  Here are a couple of cards using the Peace/Joy set:

Even though it's intended as a holiday set, I wanted to show that it could be used for "more".  I blended Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks on white cardstock, then die cut the mat background piece from it.  I layered Peace cut in black on top, and adhered it to my card base with foam adhesive.
And here is a more typical Christmas card, with the words cut from some gold metallic cardstock, and layered on mats cut from the same kraft paper as the card base.  The phrases are stamped from the coordinating stampset that includes the ampersand.  Lawn Fawn's Sparkle paper is shining from behind.

All products can be found at the Crafter's Workshop!



2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

These are both so lovely Karen!! How did you do your demo, online or at the shop?

Allie said...

Loving that gold foil paired with the LF Let It Shine papers - may have to try that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails