Wednesday, April 22, 2020

More Greenery Invites

I have another card to share using the Greenery Invites set from Art Impressions.  There are two gorgeous wreath images in the set, so I made up several cards, all in the same basic design:
I coloured the image up first, and then went in search of paper to mount it on - and found this ancient patterned paper from my CTMH days that fit the fill.  Love it when I can use up something from my stash.  And another card is ready to send to my sister :o)  This one also works for the current challenge from the Papercrafter's Workshop! (You can find this stamp set on their site, here!)


1 comment:

Allie said...

You always put ribbon in the perfect spot! This is absolutely gorgeous...the colours and the paper go just perfectly together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails