Monday, March 30, 2020

Cards for the Front Lines

I am a proud aunt to a nephew who is a new doctor, and he loves giving out my doctor & nurse cards as thank you's, birthday cards for coworkers etc.  And I am happy to make them.  If you're home like me, with time on your hands - consider making a card to send to someone who's out there helping to keep us all safe & healthy.
 All of the images are from Art Impressions - the Proud Nurse Set, and the Get Well Set that you can find at Michaels or here on the Ai website.
 Papers are all older Close To My Heart ones that I have in my stash.
 Everything was coloured with Copic Markers on Cryogen cardstock,
 I managed to make 2 of each! 


2 comments:

gabriella said...

What a nice and thoughtful collection of cards. How sweet. Also amazing coloring. Kind of wish I had that stamp so I could make some cards to give to some medical workers.

Allie said...

These look SO great! I love your colouring of the scrubs especially, they really pop off the paper. I'm sure Scott will really appreciate these :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails