Friday, July 20, 2018

Retro Christmas with Sketchy Saturday

Yay.  Two more Christmas cards for my stash!  Laurel always has great sketches for her Sketchy Saturday posts, so I hope to use them for Christmas cards as often as possible.  I pulled out some October Afternoon papers with a distinctly retro vibe, and put a couple of cards together:


Patterned papers are Silent Night by October Afternoon; Dies are Spellbinders, Heirloom Ornament; Pine Bough from Your Next Stamp & Stitched Circle die from My Favorite Things;  Sentiment is This is Christmas from Close To My Heart.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous card! I love the stitching at the top and bottom! Thanks for playing along with my sketch!

Allie said...

These Christmas cards are really great! The colours and design are very sweet, especially with those pine boughs! Way to go to keep working on your stash :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails