Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Simple Birthday Card

A few weeks ago, my brother-in-law asked if I would make a selection of cards that he could give to my nephew as a gift!  As an incredibly busy, fourth year Med student, the last thing he has time for is running out to buy a card, yet like all of us, he needs birthday cards, Mother's Day cards, girlfriend cards and a lot of thank you's.  So here is one of the cards that I've made for his stash:
I used my Misti, and six different Close To My Heart inks - and stamped four of these while I was at it.  I was trying to keep it gender neutral, and a card that someone in their 20's wouldn't mind giving.  I'll post the rest as I get them photographed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card I love your CAS design
Hugs Kaz xx

Allie said...

Nice work! Great design. He is going to love these :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails