Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jealous Too

 I have another Art Impressions image that is available through Hobby Lobby stores to share today - this is one of the wood mount images that includes the sentiment on the same block.  Here is Jealous Too (Sku #4713):

 I stamped the image and coloured her with Copic markers, then stamped her again on some polka dot paper which I cut out to paper piece her dress.  I die cut the image in an oval shape and popped her up with pop dots.  I took my next largest oval die, and cut out a larger oval in the striped paper, which I also mounted onto the base with pop dots.  It gave a little added interest to a fairly simple card.  I added a few grey pearls, and that's it!
Copics used: C5, C3, C1, C00, BG75, BG72, BG70, R22, B0000


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails