Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Challenge at One Crazy Stamper

We're kicking off a brand new month over on the One Crazy Stamper blog, with some High Hopes stamp inspiration from their most recent release.  We are also starting a brand new challenge for May, which is "Anything Goes" - so be sure to link up your creation.  Today I'm using the fun Shopping Divas #TT027:
I wanted to make my own cell phone to show the selfie pic of our shoppers, so I cut the shape in some navy cardstock, and added a clear gumdrop, and I thought that this paper from Imaginisce was a good choice! The sentiment is also from High Hopes - Girl Talk #FF002
Available in the One Crazy Stamper store:

3 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I love that background paper, perfect for this card! Your colouring is perfect as usual!! Love, love, love this card!!

Donna Rudy said...

Loving the bright colours and your colouring is gorgeous! Awesome card!

Leanne said...

Wicked coloring friend, love the stamp and the paper you used too. Hugs, L

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails