Friday, March 6, 2015

Shelby

I am sharing a cute little turtle image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps today, called "Sitting Shelby".  This was supposed to be my test colouring image... but I decided to use it for a card.  I am trying to incorporate some new colour combos into my work, and I was attempting to mix some reds with my Y's on his tummy.  It's not my best colouring effort, but I'm pleased with the overall look!
You can find High Hopes stamp in the One Crazy Stamper store!  The High Hopes March challenge is "Anything Goes" so I am linking this up on their blog.
Copics used: YG05, YG03, YG01, YG67, YG63, YG61, R35, R32, Y38, Y35, Y32

7 comments:

Allie said...

Cute turtle! Great layout to showcase him and your beautiful colouring :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute as a button Karen!

Donna Rudy said...

I think your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes!

Carolina F. said...

Your coloring is amazing Karen!
Thanks for joining us at high hopes anything goes challenge.

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Karen, your colouring is fab!
Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

Jane Z said...

Super cute card, Karen! Love this card! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes and good luck!

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes' March Challenge. We will have a new challenge that begins Wednesday and I hope you will play along again soon.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes Lead Designer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails