Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Campers

I am sharing a card that I've made using one of the wonderful Ai clear stamp sets available through Michaels stores.  Ever since I first saw this set - I've envisioned it as a pop-up card, and have finally made it happen!  The set includes the four images that I've used, along with four sentiments. 
Isn't she fabulous?  You can tell she'll freely give out advice, when asked or not :o)  I cut one of the sentiments into a speech bubble shape to go with her.  Here's the inside:

I used a background die for the hillside, and manually cut out a chunk of the green to form a lake shape behind him.

I think this would make a great retirement card, or maybe a bon voyage card for someone setting off around the country.  Here's a picture to show you the little cutouts that I made in the green cardstock so that the images would stand up:

I added a little die cut shape to the inside, for a spot to write a message.  I think my bright and cheery colours would qualify it for our current Spring Colors challenge on the Art Impressions blog!  If you haven't already linked up your creation - there's still time.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Skin tones - E13, E11, E00, E000
Reds - R37, R35, R32, R30
Greens - YG05, YG03, YG01
Blues - B26, B24, B23, B21
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y32
 Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Greys - C7, C5, C3, C1, C00


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails