Friday, October 3, 2014

Snowman Shaker card

 I am kicking off October on the One Crazy Stamper blog with a Christmas shaker card using the Window & Frosty Snowman stamps from High Hopes:
Being a snowman, I knew that I wanted to have him outside peeking in, so I decided on making a shaker card to have a few snowflakes fluttering around him.  I coloured him with Copics on a small piece of white cardstock, and glued a few of the punched snowflakes around him, so that whether the card is shaken or not, there will always be a little snow.

After stamping & cutting out the window, I adhered a piece of clear acetate over the opening, and surrounded it with foam adhesive strips on the backside.  Before pressing it onto my base, I made a little pile of punched snowflakes and sequins on top of the image that became encased in the little pouch that I created after the adhesive was pressed down.  It's Holiday crafting season!  So head on over to the OCS store to stock up on all your supplies. 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just stinkin' adorable!!! So very cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

His expression makes me smile! Love your window and all the fun stuff in the shaker!

Amy Moore said...

That is adorable! The shaker portion was a brilliant idea, what fun!

Allie said...

This is the cutest shaker card, I love it! Such a good idea :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails