Thursday, January 2, 2014

Use your stash!

We are launching our first challenge of 2014 over on the Art Impressions blog today... and we want you to use something from your stash of supplies!  I have had this image coloured up and ready to go for almost 6mths... had even chosen what papers I'd use, and finally got it made up into a card.  I've used one of the Shake Your Booty sets: Hula Set (Sku#4306) and these fun papers from Graphic 45:
I love this spunky gal in her coconut bra... but the real fun is on the inside - I've popped up the grass skirt on an Action Wobble, and the sentiment says "Shake Your Grass":

Here's a closeup:

Be sure to visit the Art Impressions blog to check out the challenge... there are always fabulous prizes to be won!  We've also launched the new 2014 Valentine sets on the Art Impressions website (I'll have a bunch to share with you soon) you can see them here.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails