Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Action Wobble Valentines

 Have you seen the new Art Impressions Valentine sets that were just released??  They're wonderful, and you can see them *here*.  There are six new sets, and 3 sweet sentiments... and I have four of the new sets to share with you today!  Caution - many photos ahead...
These are what I call the Ai Hugs sets  :o)  They were designed so that you not only receive the full image, but you also get a stamp of just the torso, that you pop up on an Action Wobble, and it gives the impression that the image is hugging itself!  So without further ado, here is the sweet Has Hugz Set (Sku#4362):
and here's a closeup where you can see the top of the kitty popped up:

And here is the Bear Hug Set (Sku#4361):


And now for the Main Squeeze Set (Sku#4360) :


Thanks for bearing with me through all the photos... but I'm not done yet, here are a couple of set shots.  Happy stamping, everyone!



 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

Allie said...

Love the pacifica cardstock and the background stamps - awesome cards!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE these cards! Each one makes me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails