Friday, May 18, 2012

Inspired By #24

I've been wanting to play the Inspired By challenge for the last few weeks, and I always seem to run out of time!  So this week I didn't waste any time, and had an idea as soon as I saw the inspiration photo.  I distressed my little gingham strawberries, and cut a green flower in half to make the leafy green bits:
The inspiration photo:
Patterned papers are 100 Days of Summer, Simple Stories; Baker's Twine, Martha Stewart; Stamp sets are Adorable & Card Sentiments, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Michael's flowers.

3 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Super cute, Karen! Love your strawberries.

Laurel said...

Cut a flower in half aren't you genius! Love your take on the inspiration!

Crafty Texan said...

Love it Karen!! Those strawberries are genius. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails