Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mojo Monday #226 & Inspired By #7

My second post for today!  I wanted to play along with this week's Inspired By challenge... and as I was putting it together, the Mojo sketch sortof worked it's way in there?  I seem to be reaching for orange papers a lot lately...  This is a little card, just 4 1/2" edge to edge - here's what I came up with:
Our inspiration:

Patterned papers are Ambrosia, Basic Grey; Stamp set is Words of Wisdom, Verve; Ink is Black, CTMH; Prima flower; Licorice Opaque pearl, CTMH; Spellbinder's dies.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a gorgeous card and great take on both challenges! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Brenda said...

What a great interpretation. Karen, you are always so inspiring!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails