Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mojo Monday #177

I've been dying to use these papers for a few months now... and with the arrival of this new stamp set this week, I finally had all the pieces fall in place.  The thimble and scissors were embossed in silver to make them shiny, and I softly chalked the flower and ruffles on the dress to pick up the vintagey colours in the background papers.  I've used this week's Mojo Monday sketch:

Patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket, Material Girl; Stamp set is Tailor Made; Cardstock is Black, Honey, Grey Wool & Colonial White; Inks are Black & Sorbet; Green Button assortment - all CTMH.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Karen this is super cute, I have this paper and
I love how you used it. I also wanted to let you know about my "clamshells" they are chocolate I used a shell chocolate mold and put them together at the back with some melted chocolate and the tongue and pearl were made with fondant!

Nancy Ball said...

Karen, your card is GORGEOUS! I love it and that measuring tape paper is so cute!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love, love, love this!!! The thimble & scissors are perfect embossed & that pin cushion is too cute!!! TFS :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love how everything... paper, images, embellishments.. flows together! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Debbie Carriere said...

Congrats on your Mojo win!!! Enjoy your new Verve :)

Haley D. said...

Congrats on being so Mojo-licious! I totally recognized the CTMH stamp set and then the name of the fab creator. Way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails