Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My first Blog Award! How exciting :o)

What a nice surprise to find a blog award waiting for me a couple of days ago!  Debbie Carriere is someone whose wonderful artwork keeps popping up everywhere I go (blogs, challenge sites, the CTMH website...) so it's doubly nice to receive the award from such a talented crafter.  Check out her blog here.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. Thanks, Debbie ;o)
2. Post the award on your blog. Check.
3. Tell everyone three things that you love.  My kids.  Knitting socks.  Dark chocolate.
4. A picture you love.  Now here's a hard one, but I'm going to post one I took in the garden of a vineyard in Prince Edward County while we were at a wine tasting this summer:
5. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love.  This was tough.  I didn't choose based on the blogs, but the artist's work.  Some of these ladies may not know me, but I've either run into their work on other blogs, or have followed them on the CTMH artwork board for years in some cases.  They're all very inspiring, so be sure to check out what they're up to.

 

2 comments:

Annette Green said...

Thank you Karen! I enjoy bumping into you on the blogs and checking out your beautiful artwork. Congrats to you as well!

Deneen said...

Thanks so much Karen! You do great work too:) Congrats on the award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails