Monday, September 6, 2010

Mojo Monday #155 & Play Date Cafe #45

I'm catching up on my challenges, so I've combined this week's Mojo Monday sketch, and the Play Date Cafe Challenge.  The sketch is great:
And here is the colour inspiration from the Play Date Cafe:

I had to work really hard to put these colours together!  I used my corner rounder to create the scallops, and thought that it worked pretty well.  This is my 2nd post for today, scroll down to see my H2H card:

All supplies are CTMH: Patterned papers are Fleurs des Jardines, Vineyard Berry; Cardstock is Vineyard Berry, Goldrush & Bamboo; Stamp sets are Live Inspired & The Present; Vineyard Berry Organdy Ribbon & Eyelets; Bitty Sparkles.

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Really glad to have you play along with us in The Play Date Cafe...great use of the colors and a wonderful way to use the design.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of this weeks colors, love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the bling. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Sarah Anderson said...

Well you did a 'grand job' with them, love the way you've combined this week's play date colours. You've layered them beautifully. Thanks for playing :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Super elegant card and wonderful use of the colors. I have that CTMH stamp also and I love it. Your card is super classy with that stamp and the gorgeous bow and tag. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card! The colors and how you used them are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Faye said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Karen. Beautiful selection of colors with design.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love the little shimmer on the card--beautiful ribbon--just beautifully done! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails