Friday, July 24, 2026

Rainbow Peonies

 Last one for a while!  These are the whole reason that I bought this press plate set.  This is the Lush Peony Bouquet from Alex Syberia Designs.  The amazing Mona Toth is on their design team, and did three of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen (you can see them here!).


I have copied her outright - so can't take any credit for these, but am beyond thrilled with my results.


The image was pressed using Betterpress Black ink onto regular white cardstock.  The plate comes with three coordinating stencils, which make it so easy to achieve a polished finished product.


The flowers are stenciled using only three inks, that all overlap to give the rainbow effect.  A pale aqua, yellow and pink.  The leaves are stenciled with two colours of green.


I used two different rectangular dies to cut out two of the images, and adhered them to a white card base with 3D foam adhesive.  The third card was left as a single layer panel, but give some black ink spatters.


I used three different sentiments that were hot foiled in gold on black cardstock, and added a few black gems.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails