Friday, February 5, 2021

Valentines

 Getting some Valentines made for my children.  I usually do cute & fun ones for them, but this year I went more classy & dreamy!  I was inspired by the sketch on the Fusion Card Challenge blog (so happy to be playing along - it's been a while!).

This first one is my favourite - love this mix of colours.
Both patterned papers are from Pink Paislee (happy sigh...)
On both cards, I layered the word die with several layers of cardstock to make it a bit more substantial, and the hint of a shadow makes it stand out a little better against my busy backgrounds.
Here was our inspiration:



2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

The first one is my fave too! Love the soft colours that make that soft pink love just pop. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

Allie said...

Beautiful papers! Nice work with the sketch and photo challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails