Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quick & Simple Challenge

I am joining the Art Impressions Design Team to post a card for the "Quick & Simple Challenge" on the Ai blog this week.  I did a quick watercolour painting using 5131 - Stone Path Set from the Bible Journaling collection:
I wanted to create a beach scene to finish out the dog days of summer, and this painted up very quickly.  I used the long grasses from 5007 - WC Foliage Set 3, stamped in several different greens/yellows, and added a bit of shading around the stones & dunes.  The sentiment is from the Exclusive Daisy Set available at Scrapbook.com.  I stitched my scene onto a warm brown cardstock mat with my sewing machine, and adhered it to the base with some 3D foam adhesive.  Check out the challenge over on the blog - there are always fabulous prizes to be won!

2 comments:

Allie said...

This scene is so perfect for these summer days! Love what you set up!

Dot J Freel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I want to be there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails