Wednesday, November 13, 2019

30 Day Colouring Challenge

Although I'm not officially participating in Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Colouring Challenge... I am playing along.  It may not look like I'm crafting due to my sparse blog posts, but I've been prepping all kinds of images, and really enjoying colouring with my Copics.  If you're like me, you stamp multiples, and don't always get them finished.  So that's my mission this holiday, to use up as many older, already-stamped images kicking around in my files.  Here's a stack of images from Art Impressions and High Hopes:
I'll have a flurry of posts once I start making them up into cards!


2 comments:

Allie said...

I can't wait to see what you do with these!

Dot J Freel said...

Amazing coloring! I wish I could color with Copics well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails