Saturday, October 26, 2019

Smooches!

I don't often get the chance to make a birthday card for a two-year-old... so was thrilled to pull out my Chubby Chums set from Paper Smooches, and went to town stamping (and fussy cutting) cows:
I started by stamping and fussy cutting out the seven cows!  I added a little colour with my Copics.  Then I cut out a cloud stencil from scrap paper and ink blended some Broken China Distress Oxide ink lightly over it to create my cloudy sky.  I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies to cut some green cardstock for the grass.
I glued down all of my herd, popping up a couple with 3D foam squares.  I'm thinking that my little great nephew will know how to make a "moo" sound!

1 comment:

Allie said...

This is the cutest card! And such a sweet sentiment. Harvey loved it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails