Monday, September 2, 2019

Building the Christmas stash

I had three days on my own this weekend (gasp!) and was determined to get a good kick start on my Christmas card stash, so I managed to get 6 of these done! 
I really love this paper from Crate Paper's Falala collection - the purpley/blue shade is just gorgeous!  I picked out some melon cardstock that matched the berries on the paper, die cut a large snowflake and a little circle that I stamped my ampersand onto.  I cut out my Echo Park "bright" word die in some silver paper and actually added a rhinestone as the i (after the photo was taken!).  Happy to have 6 frosty cards in my bin ready for the holidays!

1 comment:

Allie said...

These Christmas cards are awesome! LOVE the style, such a great design. Way to build your stash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails