Friday, November 16, 2018

Colourific Christmas cards

I have the sweetest images to share with you today - all from the new holiday stamp sets from Colourific:
I'm all about bright colours & papers... and these images had me grabbing these bold patterns, and I love the aqua added in with the traditional red & green.

I stamped and coloured the snowmen from the Mr & Mrs Snow set with Copic markers, and started building my snowy scene... and felt like it needed a little glimmer.  So I ran the pole and striped scarf through my Minc machine, adding red foil to them, and I made the snowflakes silver.
 I finished off my card with some die cut snowflakes and some zigzag stitching with my sewing machine.
 There are actually three sweet birds that come in the Singing Robins stamp set, but I decided to just feature one, sitting on a branch with the snowy sky behind him.  There's a little shimmer on this card also, as I foiled the sentiment in silver as well:
Be sure to check out all of the new holiday sets that are available on the Colourific website here!  Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Allie said...

The aqua really does make them pop! And I like the little Santa hat on the metallic sentiment too. Nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails