Sunday, January 14, 2018

Garden Window

I love the Mini Try-fold stamp sets from Art Impressions, and had this one coloured up and sitting on my craft desk, so decided to assemble it into a card today.  Here is Garden Window MTF:
 The finished white area of the card is 3 5/8" square, which I mounted on some warm blue cardstock, and then onto the pretty 5" square of pink paper.  Here's what it looks like as you open the flaps:
 And finally, the sweet little kitten on the inside.  The set includes the stamps and dies that you see here, as well as the sentiment "Hello Friend" - but I like to leave my cards blank until I know what I'll be using them for!
 I glued some 1/2" pink organdy ribbon onto the back side, which ties nicely into a bow to hold it all together.

Patterned papers are Garden Party by Pebbles and Birthday Wishes by Echo Park.  Coloured with Copic markers.

1 comment:

Allie said...

That blue really makes it pop! Beautiful card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails