Friday, December 16, 2016

Coffee Lover's Card #2

It's the last night of the Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop, so I managed to sneak in a couple more cards.  Here is my second one for the hop, using Verve's latest digi set:
 I'm not sure that my photo editing was bang on tonight, it's a fairly subdued card, the reds turned out a lot brighter in the photo!  I used the cup image from Verve's Holiday Treats to go along with the sentiment.

Patterned papers are Comfort & Joy by My Mind's Eye; Stitched Oval STAX die, and Let It Snowflake die MFT; Spellbinders label die; Cardstock is Ruby, White Daisy & Olive by Close To My Heart.

14 comments:

Helen F. said...

Very festive!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that background paper. Beautiful designed card.

EmileeAnn said...

Another cute coffee card...love it!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful...love that pretty paper teamed up with the Verve goodies!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!! Beautiful papers!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very festive & pretty!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Yet another super cute project I want/need to scraplift!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Teri said...

Very fun and festive.

Helen Gullett said...

What a fabulous card!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card.

Ceal said...

Gorgeously

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling! Love that paper.

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Great colors and prints!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails