Saturday, September 24, 2016

One Crazy Stamper Card Kits

I thought I would post these here on my blog also... this is what I've been busy creating over the past couple of weeks!  I designed and assembled card kits for One Crazy Stamper featuring High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  This weekend was Scrapfest here in Richmond Hill, so I've been cutting, sorting and die cutting for months (okay, only weeks...) to get everything ready.  A few sold out, but there are still plenty left for purchase, and they will be up in the One Crazy Stamper store early next week if you're interested.  Here are the six designs:





 Each kit comes with all the pre-cut supplies to make four identical cards, and includes the rubber stamps, an instruction sheet complete with Copic colours and cutting details incase you want to make more cards with your own supplies.  *I'm going to do more cards in the future for OCS... so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Karen these are so cute! I actually got to see them in person and they are even more adorable! Your hard work paid off and we sold lots at Scrapfest! Congrats!!

Allie said...

I think my favourites are the mouse in the tangled up lights and the snowman in the mug...all of them are great though! You sure have been busy. Way to go - can't wait to see what you come up with next!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails