Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Santa & Penguins

 
I'm sneaking in one more Christmas card on the Art Impressions blog...using the lovely Santa & Penguins (Sku #4170) today:
I think this stamp is adorable!  And I have used Merry Christmas (Sku #4166) for my sentiment banner. I've added my favourite embellishment - enamel dots, in a couple of coordinating colours. 

There is still time for you to join in our Feeling Frosty challenge!  Click here to link up your creation - there are always wonderful prizes to be won.  Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2015!
Copic markers used: Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Greys/Blacks - W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Greens - YG63, YG03, YG01
Aquas - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Golds - Y26, Y23
Reds - R59, R27, R24, R22, R20


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving this fun bright coloured Christmas design. The mix of design papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Allie said...

Great cheery Christmas card! Do you think this will be your last one of 2014?! Fantastic colouring as always :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails