Thursday, August 1, 2013

Simply Sentiments Art Impressions Challenge

We're into week 2 with our Simply Sentiments challenge on the Art Impressions blog.  We want to see your creations that have only a sentiment (no other stamped images!).  I went with one of the Say It Loud sets, called Sing Dance Set (sku#4227):
I stamped the sentiment in Navy ink, coloured it with Copic markers and trimmed close around the image.  Then I adhered it onto a subtle polkadot paper with pop dots for a little dimension.  For cards like this one, that aren't overly feminine, I often like to tie a knot in the ribbon instead of a bow that might overpower things a little, so that's what I did today.  I stitched around both rectangular panels before gluing them down.  Be sure to link up your Simply Sentiment creation over on the Art Impressions blog - there are always great prizes to be won!

Patterned papers are Clare; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim; Navy Chevron ribbon - all Close To My Heart; Stamp set is Sing Dance Set, Art Impressions; Copic Markers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails