Monday, March 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I got a chance to pull out the February stamp of the month today - this is such a great set, with awesome fonts (they'd work well done chalkboard style!).  I'm also using the Clare papers for the first time.  When I first saw them in the spring catalogue, I thought they were just "okay" - now, they're my absolute favourite.  I've had a real thing for navy lately, which may be why I'm so drawn to Clare now.  No challenges today, just a card designed by me:
Patterned papers are Clare; Stamp set is Home Sweet Home; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim; Ink is Outdoor Denim; Hollyhock button; Chevron ribbon - all CTMH. Spellbinders die; Twine is American Crafts.

1 comment:

Bethany Rielage said...

Love this! So simple and classy. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails