Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #73

At long last, I've finally broken into my Avonlea papers (new in the Fall/Winter CTMH catalogue) as well as my first project using my new Cricut and the Artiste cartridge.  (I've been working on some other projects already, but can't post them till September!).  So here is a little encouragement card using the Kudos stamp set that comes with the cartridge, based on this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch:
Patterned papers are Avonlea; Cardstock is Slate, Colonial White & Avonlea Teal; Stamp set is Kudos; Inks are Slate & Twilight; - all CTMH; Baker's Twine, The Twinery.
 

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a fun interpretation of the sketch, I love how you placed the focal point higher and made it a medallion. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails