Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sneak Peek

It's been a slow blogging week since I'm prepping all kinds of goodies for my niece's wedding next week... I'll be posting a couple of things over the next few days.  One thing that I'm prepping to make is a bouquet of paper roses from a pattern that I found via Pinterest (www.ellinee.com).  I'm making a bunch of them from polka-dotted scrapbooking paper, and bought an old Encyclopedia to cut up and make about 8 more to add to the bouquet.  Here is a quick peek at my 'test' to see if the paper would feed through my printer, and to see what they would look like.  I was THRILLED with the results - and it only takes a few minutes to assemble (cutting them all out was another matter!).  The flower is on a 12" piece of florist wire that I will tape up with florist tape.  I'll take a bunch of photos when the whole bouquet is assembled, but here is my test flower:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails