Saturday, September 10, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #98 & Heart2Heart Challenge

I couldn't believe that I had the absolute perfect papers for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!  So I took the opportunity to get another Christmas card added to my pile.  This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge was to use our favourite colour combo, and while I can't say that I have an absolute favourite, I've always loved these papers, so that's what I'm going with!


Stamp set is Glad Tidings, Verve; Sweet Scallop Tag die, Verve; Patterned papers are Aspen; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim, Creme Brulee & White Daisy; Inks are Twilight & Outdoor Denim; Creme Brulee marker; Outdoor denim organdy & Bigger Brads; Snowflake buttons - all CTMH.

8 comments:

scare_easy said...

Really pretty card! And the papers ARE perfect for the challenge. Love what the ribbon adds to it all.

Unknown said...

Love the colors in the Aspen papers! Pretty card! It makes me cooler just seeing these cool snowflakes too. :)

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely color scheme for a Christmas card! TFS!

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, love this cared!! The papers are great and the tag is wonderful!!! Hope you are well!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Ahh, Karen, I had these papers in my hand as well, as I was debating how to make a card with these colors! You've done an awesome job with them, I really do love the combination and your card highlights them perfectly!

Haley D. said...

Such a pretty card! When I saw the PDCC challenge, I thought fall, but your winter card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H too!

Amy McVey said...

Karen, such a beautiful card and perfect for the challenge!

I am always so inspired by your blog, so I left you a blog award at my blog. Check it out here: http://clearlystamping.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-honor.html

Tammy said...

Karen,

I love these papers and how you used them for your card. You have such a fantastic blog, I have left you a blog award on my blog. Thanks for sharing beautiful art!

Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails