Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Layout for the H2H sketch

Oh my goodness, two posts in one day!?  Can you tell that my new spring product order arrived this week and that I'm having a blast playing with it?  Well, I also wanted to participate in the new Scrapbooking section of the Heart2Heart Challenge blog.  Mary is coming up with a bi-weekly sketch for everyone to try.  Unlike the card/project challenge - you do not have to use CTMH products.  It is not a challenge, but merely a way to get us all completing a layout or two every couple of weeks - so I hope you'll join us and get scrapping.  Now for the exciting part - this is a sneak peak of some upcoming spring product that is available to order Feb 1st.  The bases are our new Kraft paper (yay!) and if you look closely, you'll see the little kraft colour-ready borders that are on top of the pink strips.  The papers are from my favourite new paper pack "Mayberry".
I haven't done any journaling yet, (but I don't do much anyway)...that's my pumpkin in black - about 3yrs ago.
Patterned paper is Mayberry; Cardstock is Kraft, Honey, Olive & Colonial White; Inks are Smoothie & Desert Sand; Stamp set is Charm Uppercase; Kraft Colour-ready Borders.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love the kraft with the pops of color in the paper strips. Now to get some journaling on there so you don't forget the details! Great layout, Karen! Thanks for playing along.

Cheryl said...

I agree with Mary above, love the kraft paper background and the multiphoto layout you've done here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails