Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome!

It's a warm and humid weekend here just north of Toronto... so I thought that I'd make my first post a few summery cards.  Friends of mine have a general store at a beach/campsite a few hours east on Lake Ontario, and asked me to make a selection of cards for them to sell, so here's what I came up with:

All products are CTMH: Stamp set - Beary Best; Paper pack - Sarsaparilla; Cardstock - Barn Red, Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand, Black, Colonial white
All products are CTMH: Stamp sets - Relax, Beary Best; Paper pack - Rustic Trails; Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Brown Bag, Colnial White.

All supplies are CTMH: Stamp sets are Daydream, Watermelon Picnic; Paper is old B&T!; Cardstock - White Daisy, Black; Images coloured with Copic Markers.

All supplies are CTMH: Stamp set is Do Nothing; Paper is old B&T, Precious Paisleys and Animal Cookies Creative Basics; Cardstock is Heavenly Blue, White Daisy, Holiday Red; Images are coloured with Copic Markers and Watercolour pencils.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Yay karen! I chuckled at your comment on my blog. 9 years ago...I have to tell you that I love all the plaid and gingham!!!!! Thanks for helping me celebrate my blogaversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails