I tried a bit of an experiment today! I used the reverse foil of a background plate that didn't turn out very well. There were sections of it that were quite good, and others not so much - but I was hoping it would give a bit of a distressed vibe.
I first used rose gold foil to glimmer a piece of peach cardstock with the Art Deco plate from Pinkfresh Studio (love this!), and used two colours of Pinkfresh ink to colour it with the coordinating stencils.
I used the Build A Flower: Rose dies from Altenew to cut out the base layer of the rose and leaves from my unsuccessful reverse foiling. Then cut the remainder of the pieces out from peach and pale green cardstock. I used the same ink colours to darken the layers, and assembled my flowers. The sentiment was also layered on the reverse foil panel, and attached with 3D foam adhesive. I spattered some rose gold metallic paint on my card.
No comments:
Post a Comment